Thursday, August 6, 2009

My First Award

Thanks Geri for the "One Lovely Blog Award". That was so sweet of you.
Now I get to pass it on to you.
It was hard to pick, cause I love you all! In accepting this award you are asked to pass the award on to 15 other blogs you love. So if you accept this award from me, copy the picture to your pc and pass it on to your 15.
I am so excited to pass this award on to:

Bill @ Affordable Accoutrements
Aimee @ A Garden to Remember
Terry @ At Home with Terry & Dennis
Pat @ Back Porch Musings
Patricia @ Butteryum
Kristen @ Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
Mary @ One Perfect Bite
Susan @ Savoring Time In The Kitchen
Sherri @ Sharing with Sherri
Rhonda @ Shellbelle's Tiki Hut
Tamgypsy @ The Gypsy's Corner
Really Rainey @ The Project Table
Susan @ Thoughtsfromovertherainbow
Laura @ White Spray Paint
Amy @ Winterberry Creek

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful award! I am so happy that you enjoy my Blog. I try to put up at least a few new posts a week to keep it updated and fresh!
I love visiting your Blog, it's beautiful!

Have a wonderful day,
Aimee

Bill said...

Hi Judy,
Thank you so much for the thoughtful gesture! I always enjoy visiting your blog and appreciate the very kind words you leave for me when you stop by mine.
Warmest regards,
Bill

Unknown said...

I am very honored! Thank you so much!
I look forward to coming back and visiting your blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Really Rainey~

Shellbelle said...

Hi Judy, you are such a sweetheart and your blog reflects that. Thank you for always stopping by and brightening our days at The Hut and for this lovely award.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

That is very sweet, Judy! Thank you so much. I've been taking a little break from blogging recently as both of my daughters are having problems - one with her pregnancy and one with her back so life is very stressful right now. Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you :) Again, I truly appreciate the gesture.

~Susan

Sharing with Sherri said...

Hi Judy,

I've been so busy with life's daily routine and what not, it seems like every time I try to sit down at the computer I get interrupted with other things.
I wanted to thank you though for thinking of me, it was so very sweet of you!!

Hope you are having a very nice weekend!
Sherri:)

Unknown said...

I hope to see you at Crock Pot Wednesdays at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com this week. Mr. Linky is up and ready for you.