Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Double Pork Sausage

Another Hungry Girl recipe. Just love her cooking! Wrap the sausage with the bacon. Doesn't get much easier:)
Recipe:
8 pork breakfast sausages, (I used Bob Evans Maple Pork Sausage Links)
4 pieces of bacon, cut in half crosswise

Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place rack in upper third of oven. (I lined a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and had a piece for on top. I don't like to splatter my oven.) Place a small baking sheet in the oven to preheat for 2-3 minutes. Wrap bacon around middle of the sausages. Add wrapped sausages to heated baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes. Drain on paper towel and serve.

~ Serves 4 ~

This week I will be joining:





Fresh Food Friday

Happy 4th of July:)

9 comments:

Haden News said...

WOW ~ that's a yummy treat!! See you in a few days....:-D

Lynn said...

Well, all I can say is "YEA"! The more pig the better:@)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

They look yummy! :)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Mmmm, pig is my favourite meat :-)

La said...

Pork on pork? Gotta love that!

Be sure to stop by my blog this week to enter my giveaway.

Have a great week!

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

Yum! Those little sausages would definitely be a hit at our house! I wanted to invite you to come over and share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight. Have a great day
Katie

Miz Helen said...

What a wonderful treat for breakfast, or really anytime. I can't wait to try your Double Pork Sausage! Thank you for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon. Have a great week end!
Miz Helen

Cathy said...

Yum, do I like the looks of this! What could be better for breakfast that sausages wrapped in bacon. My grandson will love me when I make this for him.

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Sausage AND bacon? OMG! My son will flip for this one.