Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Foodie Friday ~ Grilled Shrimp-Shrimp Cocktail-Mango Salad-Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana

Shrimp was cooked on the grill in a Grill Basket. One pound large shrimp, cleaned and deveined, with tails left on. Fresh garlic, lemon juice, butter and fresh herbs. Grill medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
Boiled one pound large shrimp, cleaned and deveined, with tails left on. Rinsed in cold water and placed on ice. Seasoning and lemon juice. Crisp greens with mango, tomatoes, pea pods, scallions, fresh herbs, pepper. Splash of olive oil and red wine vinegar.

Elvis would be proud!! Peanut Butter stuffed banana with chocolate sauce:)

Sit back and enjoy your weekend!

Foodie Friday is presented by
Visit her site for more fabulous recipes:)

7 comments:

Karen said...

I am so curious about the tomato and mango combination in the green salad. I have several mangos right now that need to be used. Guess what we're having for supper tonight.
Thanks!!
Karen
Ladybug Creeki

Allie and Pattie said...

Oh yum! One of our favorite fresh salsas is made with mango and tomato- Allie inhales it!
xoxo Pattie

Haden News said...

Hi Judy, Love the idea of the mangos in the salad. I am loving mangos this spring!! I bought the mango slicer from Williams Sonoma and love it!!

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog. Love the great recipes and photos.

Shellbelle said...

Now that's what I call good eatin'! I had to laugh at your Elvis remark, grilled peanut butter sandwiches are a fav of mine. Seems I even posted it once for Foodie Friday last year.

AND, you know I love anything with mango!

Unknown said...

Oh, this looks SO sinful, lol!

Blessings!
Gail

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

I'm so glad you visited my blog...because now I found yours!! This salad looks soooo yummy and the Elvis dessert too. ;) I will definitely be back to check out more of your blog.