- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thaw under water and squeezed dry
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon each, fresh from the garden; sage, tarragon, thyme, oregano and basil - chopped
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1 small container Philadelphia chive and onion whipped cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
In a cast iron skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the spinach and onions and cook for 3 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until fluffy. Pour eggs into the skillet and cook until the bottom has set, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes. Sprinkle herbs on top. Dot the cream cheese randomly and sprinkle with cheeses. Salt and pepper
Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, then slice.